This is cultural tourism integrated into a very special five day workshop. Late November Paris is sparkling with festive preparations.
Meet for a drink on Monday 19th ready to begin at ten o’clock on Tuesday morning. We’ll finish on Saturday afternoon.
The cost includes instruction, materials and the bespoke tour-guide services of Rachel Hazell for five days. The workshop will take place in an elegant apartment near rue Montorgueil. It is on the second floor, with lift access. Flight, accommodation, food, metro tickets and travel insurance not included. Limited to four places.
Our itinerary includes curated excursions to the bookiest and paperiest best of Paris:
- A specialist bookbinding suppliers, with every colour of bookcloth and a stunning range of marbled papers
- The legendary Shakespeare and Co
- Paper flea market with stalls laden with postcards, ephemera and books
- Extraordinary stationery and paper boutiques
- A historic pastel producer
- Drinks at a roof top bar with a view
- An exceptional rubber stamp shop
- A gallery bookshop with a vast range of art titles
- Artist book fair
NB. The itinerary is tailored to suit the group. Subject to availability. We will walk a lot – Be prepared for full days!